As the largest social media in the world with more than 2 billion active users per month, Facebook (FB), naturally has become one of the largest video sites, where the videos should be able to be downloaded in various ways.
Currently, Facebook has hopes to compete with YouTube in the amount of time watching videos via Android, iOS, iPhone, tablet, laptop or PC. But unlike YouTube, Facebook doesn’t have an offline viewing feature yet. This means if you’re wondering how to download videos on Facebook (FB), it’s not as simple as hitting the download button and you’re done.
After previously, Kabar Games informed you how to download videos on YouTube and the application, now you have to see easy and fast tips on how to download videos on Facebook (FB) via Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Linux or a regular PC.
How to Download Facebook Videos on PC
There are dozens of websites that claim to help download videos from Facebook, and fbdown is one of the fastest options. This method is actually very simple and easy for everyone to understand quickly, just follow these steps to download videos on Facebook (FB):
- Right click on the Facebook video you wish to download and select “Copy the video URL at current time“
- Open the site mentioned above, namely, fbdown.net
- Paste the Link or Paste the URL link that you just copied, then click “Download“
- On the next page, choose between normal (SD) or HD quality
- Right click the video and select the option to save the video on your computer, PC or laptop
- Select a storage folder, then press “Ok”
How to Download FB Videos on PC via Application
Among many other applications, 4K Video Downloader is one of the best options because it supports multiple platforms (Windows, Mac and Linux), but it also offers quality options, from 240p to 2K. Here’s how to use the 4K Video downloader application to download videos on Facebook:
- Visit 4kdownload.com to download 4K Video Downloader, then install it
- Regardless of the browser used, right-click on the Facebook video you want to download and select “Copy the video URL at current time“
- Open the 4K Video downloader app and click Paste Link or paste
- The application will pull the video link from the clipboard
- Choose the video quality you want
- click “Download“
How to Download Facebook Videos on Android
You can use apps on an Android device, but they all look as if their UI hasn’t been updated since the days of Android Froyo or asks you to Sideload. Sideloading can compromise the security of your device.
And that’s why we don’t recommend it. Kabar Games also feels uncomfortable recommending apps with bad UI that haven’t been updated in years, so it’s best to do this through the browser on your Android phone.
- Open the Facebook video that you want to download on the FB app or website
- In the FB app, hit share then tap “Copy Link“.
- On the website, copy the link in the browser bar
- Open fbdown.net in a browser that supports downloading. Most Android browsers should support it, including Chrome
- Paste or paste the requested link then click “Download“
- In Chrome on the next page, tap and hold the video quality (normal or HD) you want
- In Firefox, just tap the link, then tap and hold the video
- Choose “Download Link“In Chrome or”Save VideoIn Firefox
- Videos will be saved in your download folder
- Check your browser settings for saving the download location, if the video is not in the “Download” folder
How to Download Facebook Videos on iOS or iPhone
On iOS devices the app route is even more of a hassle, as you will need a desktop application called Cydia Impactor which will ask you your Apple credentials to retrieve your data and we have no idea what that data will be used for. Just say no to both of them, as that could compromise the safety of your device.
- Open the Facebook video that you want to download on the Facebook app or website
- In the app, hit share and then tap Copy Link. On the website, copy the link in the URL bar
- Open fbdown.net in a browser that supports downloading, unfortunately Safari and Chrome don’t
- Paste the requested link and click Download
- On the next page, tap and hold the quality – normal or HD – you want
- Select Download Link in Firefox, or the equivalent in your browser
- Go to the downloads section of your browser. In Firefox, it’s found via the hamburger icon at the bottom right on iPhone, while on iPad it’s at the top right
- Once there, tap on the video. Select ‘Save Video’
- Open the camera roll in the Photos app, videos will appear there
So, those were the easy and fast tips on how to download Facebook videos (FB) via PC, Android and iOS or iPhone. Don’t forget to keep up with Kabar Games so that you always update the latest news about your favorite games and gadgets!