Reporting from CNBC.com, The same person who leaked some of Microsoft’s new laptops before the launch event, has now shared photos of the new Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL. Google is expected to reveal this smartphone during its announcement event on October 15, 2019.
Evan Blass (@evleaks), who released these photos on Twitter, showing the smartphone in several different colors that Google will sell, including the Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL’s new color choices of white, orange, and black. Let’s just look at the leaks, features and specifications below.
Google Pixel 4 Key Features
The most notable feature is the new camera case on the back, which looks similar to the back of Apple’s new iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, and appears to show three camera sensors and a flash.
Google has confirmed that the Pixel 4 will launch soon. The company first released the teaser image on June 12, 2019. A leak not much different from the one released by Blass leaked last July, and, in the summer, Google confirmed several new features in a teaser video.
The Google Pixel 4 will allow users to unlock their phones with their faces with technology that appears to be similar to Apple’s Face ID. Pixel 4 will also support gestures “Motion Sense“Using Google’s Soli technology. This technology will allow users to wave their hand to change songs, mute phone calls, snooze alarms, and more.
Google Pixel Phone Leaks
- New images of the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL were published before Google’s hardware event on October 15, 2019.
- Google has confirmed it will launch this phone, and has demonstrated new features such as face lock and gesture controls.
- Google Pixel Phones usually offer experiences with exclusive features that you can’t get on other Android phones.
Google Pixel Phones usually offer the best Android experience, with guaranteed updates for the latest version of the operating system, and unique features not available on other Android devices. Current Pixel owners can use Google Assistant to screen calls for them, for example.
Google Pixel 4 XL specifications
- Size: 5.7-inch / 6.3-inch displays
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Chipset: Qualcomm SD855
- RAM: 6GB
- Battery: 2800mAh / 3700mAh batteries
- Card Slot: No microSD
- Sound: 3.5mm headphone jack
- OS: Android Q
- Internal: 64GB and 128GB storage models
- Colors: Just Black, Clearly White and Orange
So, that was the leaked information on its features and specifications. For those of you who can’t wait to have this smartphone, don’t be in a hurry, because Google itself will talk more about the new Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL phones and reveal the price and time of release on 15 October 2019.