WhatsApp is the most popular short message application to date. No less than 1.5 billion people in 180 countries use WhatsApp to communicate with each other. Either by using various features on WhatsApp such as chat (text) or video calls that it has. However, despite being widely used, WhatsApp is also vulnerable to being hacked or tapped. No wonder there are currently many ways to tap WhatsApp remotely without root with and without applications offered on the internet.
Before learning how to tap WhatsApp further, you need to know why WhatsApp is so popular? The first is because WhatsApp can be downloaded and used for free. In addition, its features are also more complete than other instant messaging applications such as Skype, Telegram, LINE or WeChat. With WhatsApp, you can not only write short messages, more than that, you can also share status, images, live location, documents and videos from your contacts with friends, wife, husband, or boyfriend as well as your dearest crush.
Coming back to tapping WhatsApp, this trick is often meant to find out the contents of other people’s messages. That way, you can find out the intent and purpose of the other person. You can also find out what he has done. Tapping WhatsApp can be done remotely without root as long as you have internet access. Want to know how? Here are some ways.
How to Hack WA on a PC Without Applications
This is the first and easiest way to tap the WhatsApp of the target who will become a victim of hacking. You can tap WhatsApp on a PC or laptop because WA can also be accessed using a web browser, be it Mozilla, Chrome or Opera.
That way, you don’t need to hold the other person’s cellphone after the target’s WhatsApp is connected to the PC or laptop you have, aka you can tap it remotely without root. But beforehand you have to hold the target’s cellphone to scan the WA application barcode, here’s how:
- Enter the WhatsApp application from the target cellphone
- Look for the WhatsApp Web feature in the target WA application
- Open WhatsApp in a web browser by visiting https://web.whatsapp.com
- Scan the barcode from the target cellphone to WhatsApp Web on the PC
- Done! After this, the target WhatsApp will be connected permanently on your PC / Laptop
In addition, if you tap WhatsApp in the above method, make sure the keep me signed in option is checked. That way, you don’t need to repeatedly scan barcodes from the target smartphone.
How to tap WA on a PC with applications
Another way to tap WhatsApp with a PC is to use the AirDrop application. However, this method also requires you to borrow the target cellphone for a while. In addition, you also need to install other additional applications on the target cellphone, namely App Hider. The steps are as follows:
- Install and sign-in AirDrop on your PC
- Install and sign-in AirDrop on the target cellphone using the same account as the account used on the PC
- On the target cellphone, enter the security & remote features menu.
- Next select desktop notification and activate (on)
- Install App Hider. Select the AirDrop app and hide it
- After the desktop notification feature on AirDrop on the target cellphone is active, the WhatsApp notification will appear on the PC and you can see it
Well, one thing that must be remembered when you want to tap someone else’s WA, when borrowing the target cellphone, do it in such a way so that the target is not suspicious.
How to tap WA on a cellphone with an application
Especially for tapping WA by using an application, currently there are many applications that can be used to hack WhatsApp. Each of them has its own advantages, and here are some applications:
Using the Sniffer Application
One application that can be used to tap WhatsApp is WhatsApp Sniffer. However, there are a number of requirements that you must meet when using this application, here are the requirements:
- The first requirement, you must be on the same wifi network as the target cellphone. This method cannot be used over the service provider’s network
- The second requirement, you have to install an additional application, namely Busybox
- The third requirement, make sure your Android phone is rooted
If you haven’t rooted, you can use a variety of root applications for Android on the Google Play Store. Among them that can be used are Root ZenFone, KingRoot, Root Genius and iRoot. Next, do these steps:
- Install WhatsApp Sniffer and Busybox on your cellphone
- Open WhatsApp Sniffer. In this step, you will be asked to provide root and Busybox access. Select Yes.
- Then tap ARP Spoof (tick) and tap Run
- Now you just have to wait. Anyone who is on a wifi network, you will be able to read the contents of the WhatsApp message
Using the WhatsWeb Application
Another application that can also be used to tap WhatsApp is WhatsWeb. Unlike WhatsApp Sniffer, WhatsWeb has the advantage that you can also reply to WhatsApp messages. Of course that is if you will. The steps are quite easy:
- Install WhatsWeb on your cellphone
- Open WhatsWeb and scan the barcode on the target cellphone on your cellphone
Well, if the scan is successful then you can read all the messages on the target cellphone. More than that, you can also reply to these messages.
Using the mSpy application
Apart from the two applications above, you can also try tapping using mSpy. This application still requires the target cellphone. This means you have to install it on the target cellphone. However, unlike the two applications above, mSpy has more complete features. You can not only tap WhatsApp, but you can also read Facebook status, WeChat messages, Telegram and Skype, as well as photos on Instagram.
Especially for WhatsApp, mSpy can be used to monitor chats, calls, and shared photos. In addition, mSpy can also find out what WhatsApp contacts are on the target cellphone.
Another feature of mSpy is a GPS tracker. With this feature you can find out where the target is within a certain time frame. Want to know what photo and video files are stored on the target cellphone? mSpy can do this too. Apart from that, mSpy has a keylogger feature. This feature is used to find out what words the target often types on his cellphone.
How to tap WA on a cellphone without an application
If tapping WhatsApp using an application is troublesome for you, you can also tap WhatsApp on an Android smartphone without an application. However, you still need a browser. You can use Firefox, Chrome or Opera. Surely one of those browsers is on your cellphone right? In addition, you also have to borrow the target cellphone for the time being. Well, the steps are as follows:
- Change the browser view on the cellphone to the desktop view (for Firefox, do this step by tapping the Menu at the top right of the browser, then ticking Request Desktop Site)
- After the browser changes its appearance to the desktop display, type web.whatsapp.com in the address field
- Next, on the target cellphone, open the WhatsApp application and tap the three dots at the top right
- Select WhatsApp Web and the scan code page will open
- Scan the barcode on the target cellphone on your cellphone
- If successful, now the target whatsapp chat page is open
Those are all the ways to tap or hack WhatsApp that you can try. Conversely, if you don’t want the contents of your WhatsApp messages to be tapped, you have to be careful not to lend your cellphone to everyone.
Apart from that, you can also activate the security features in the WhatsApp application. One of them is two step verification. If necessary, also activate the show security notification feature in the application. If you log-in to WhatsApp on a PC, make sure you log out or uncheck keep me sign in.
So, that was an easy way to tap WhatsApp (WA) remotely without root with and without an application. Do you want to try tapping WA of your girlfriend or crush? Make sure you do it right and don’t get caught! Stay tuned for the latest and updated news about games and gadgets only at Kabar Games!